Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Celebrating with E-Coupons

When it comes to eating out I always look for ways to make it special. Speaking of which, I have yet to find a way to gather my very big family for an important occasion in my life. It turns out that I received an award as an outstanding entrepreneur for the organization I belong to.

Now, I have tons of planning to do and a great party to experience. Lately I have been dying to consult some event organizers I know and just when I thought I had the perfect idea already, my nephew whom my sister brought along told me that he was as excited as I am. Seeing the look on that kid I really can’t afford to disappoint him but tadah! When the billing came I was overwhelmed.

My belief have always been centered towards being thankful for the blessings showered upon me but sometimes, this belief can be expensive. So instead of making it into a huge celebration, I decided to step up and do it the practical way.

As far as business is concerned, I strongly believe that there is a solution to everything because if there were none, we’d all be miserable. Seeing the big picture, I used my knowledge about efficient strategies which are often easy on the pocket. Though strange and unexpected, I asked a friend of mine who owns a restaurant to take a shot at CarryOut Directory’s banner feature, Koopons!©. As opposed to what many people think, coupons are one of the great money-saving ways on earth. With my plan, I can save a lot of money plus I’d be a good help spreading the news. Apparently, I will to have to wait till the decision has been made. Fortunately my friend agreed to it assuming it was his gift. Well, there is no rush because clearly, anything to save will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment